Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saturday Shopping


This, week, I'm not going to lie, I didn't find too many things that I'm loving. A few are some tried and true favorites and some newer things I found, but for the most part, the online shopping world left me uninspired this week... but that's a good thing for my wallet's sake!

Since I didn't find too many great things around the web, Here is a roundup of this past week's posts, in case you missed them!

The cutest workout gear from Devon Maryn

A Nordstrom denim look featuring this denim that is so comfortable.

A favorite sweater of mine in the prettiest shade of evergreen via Talbots.  Shoes and accessories are currently 25% off as well as an extra 25% off sale! And also a blackwatch plaid tote that I have been using all week long! 

Donald Roberston for J. Crew is now online and in stores. My mom and I are obsessed. Also, his kids might be the cutest I've ever seen (you must follow him on insta... I check it daily). He has two twin sons that he nicknames Loki and Thor and the photos are hilarious and adorable. I can't get enough. 

I shared some of my budget buys this week, too. I picked some of my favorite pieces that I own (like this coat) and get a lot of use out of and found less pricey alternatives! 

I shared a super casual look featuring a gorgeous necklace by my blogger/accessory designer friend, Emily Kammeyer

This weekend, my guy friends from college are visiting. They are coming up for the Steelers vs. Ravens game on Sunday (#HereWeGo) and decided to extend their stay to stay with me! I'm pumped to see them and get to show them around my favorite city! It's going to be tons of fun to get my Pittsburgh and JMU friends together-- so many great people all in one place.. now that makes for a darn good weekend... especially because it is JMU's homecoming weekend and I opted out this year. Hope everyone else is having a wonderful weekend so far! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure