Thursday, August 7, 2014

VLOG: How I Curl My Hair



With the help of Bailey, I managed to pull together a YouTube video of how I curl my hair...it only took us several days to get it to finally upload to YouTube. This is by far the most frequently asked question on Summer Wind. I've tried to explain this but really only a video will show how I style my hair. 

I really don't like filming videos. I feel super awkward talking to myself and thinking of what to say 'off the cuff'. This time, I at least had a few people in the room to laugh at me and make it not seem so weird. Plus, Bailey taught me how to use iMovie and edit videos... so we were able to edit out most of the annoying/awkward parts... and she was also there to stand in the bath tub and hold a mirror so I could see what I was doing. Thanks, Bay! 

Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

3 comments:

Gabriela said...

I love seeing how different people curl their hair! I've said it before, but I'm crazy jealous of how thick and full your hair is. I use the It's a 10 deep conditioner, so I'm definitely going to check out the heat styling spray!

victoria said...

Oh my goodness your hair is absolutely flawless! Thank you so much for sharing!
xx, Victoria
http://memphis-made.blogspot.com

Jessica C. said...

Do you use any hairspray to set the curls? I have longer thicker hair and I do really like my 1 inch and 1 1/2 inch Hot Tools curling irons.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure