Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Cute Guys + Amanda Uprichard


I'm way behind in posting this video since it has been out for over a year and a half, but I can't help but share for those of you who haven't seen it. 

I'm basically head over heels for Ansel Elgort... so much so, he might take Harry Style's spot in my list of crushes... it's TBD. Anyways, Ansel and his girlfriend (they've been dating since high school!) shot a cute little video for Amanda Uprichard, which is a brand that I love. The video is adorable!

I have an entire board on Pinterest with cute guys... I mean, why not? I thought I'd share some of my other celeb crushes, so you don't think I just like 20 year old guys... 

Ansel Elgort 
Harry Styles
Austin Butler
Milo Ventimiglia
Joseph Gordon Levitt 
Ed Westwick
Bobby Brown (skier)
Brady Quinn
Matt Leinart 
Scott Eastwood (Clint's son)
Liam Hemsworth
Andrew Garfield
Danny Amendola 
Chris Pine
Dave Franco
Leonardo DiCaprio 

I also thought I'd share some of my favorite Amanda Uprichard pieces... she has the perfect navy and hot pink shades and her silk pieces are always perfectly cut! 



I kind of love this post today-- I mean cute clothing and even cuter guys? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

I find Ansel Elgort to be adorable too and I totally feel like a creeper in thinking so. Love the Milo Ventimiglia reference- Jess fans forever!

Alexandra M said...

I die for Bobby Brown too! Gus Kenworthy ain't hard on the eyes either if he's looking for a ski bunny! ;)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure