Friday, July 11, 2014

Simple Jewels via Bauble Bar and Nordstrom

I used to wear my monogram necklace all. the. time. Seriously, it was my favorite things ever. And then the chain broke. Since it was not a pricey piece of jewelry, I decided it was time to get a new one. I didn't really know where to start since I had my other necklace for 3 years. I decided to order one from BaubleBar because I've heard many other bloggers write about how much they love BB

Well, I'm a BaubleBar believer now. This monogram necklace was packaged beautifully and the quality is great! I got the medium gold plated with 18" chain. Also, I was kind of put off by the 4 week wait time to receive my necklace, but it came in 2 weeks! It was definitely a pleasant surprise and I'm back to wearing my monogram daily. 



Another classic piece of jewelry are the two stackable rings I am wearing. I just snagged these on sale from Nordstrom. I love the simple stacked ring trend, but if you've been reading for a while, I usually opt for something similar to the trend but that also errs on the classic side. I thought these rings were a good compromise. I got one in silver and one in gold and stack them but plain on also wearing them separately as well. They're super thin and dainty, but you definitely cannot wear it on your left ring finger because people would mistake it as a wedding band!! Scroll through the widget above to see some more of my favorites! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

4 comments:

Lauren said...

All of your picks are great and that monogram necklace is perfect!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Unknown said...

Perfection!

Satin Sundays

Pick Your Beau said...

I have been dying to get a BB monogram, they are stunning!

kTm
Pick Your Beau

Kellyinthecity said...

So sorry to hear your original necklace broke, but I love your new one! Looks gorgeous! :)

xx
Kelly
kellyinthecity.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure