Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Two Bees Cashmere Look #3




This is my last look from Two Bees Cashmere (see here and here for previous looks). This striped sweater was the perfect thing to enjoy a chilly, rainy Sunday (hence the odd coloring of the photos.. no sunlight!!). I love curling up in our plaid chairs (don't even get me started on how much I love plaid) and drinking coffee and blogging... it makes for a productive but relaxing Sunday. 

This look is super casual and would work really well for transitioning into the cooler weather come fall. I picture this with distressed boyfriend denim and Jack Purcells for an easy look for running weekend errands.  Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That top is really cute and it looks perfect with those white shorts!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure