Thursday, June 5, 2014

Classic Sunglasses




I am definitely one of those people that hoards sunglasses. I always forget how many pairs I have. One thing is for sure: my Rayban Clubmasters (last seen on me, here) and Aviators (last seen on me, here) are by far my most worn pairs. I always have either pair in my handbag and usually keep a pair in my car. 


Both pairs are classic and unisex-- they will never go out of style and guys and girls can share. I thought I'd post about them today because the aviators are 25% off at Nordstrom and these rarely go on sale! I recommend the classic green lens and gold frame for the aviators and the green lens and tortoise frame for the clubmasters-- these are the most classic options but they also come in a bunch of different color-ways. Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to have read this! My old aviator had an unfortunate run in with an eager chocolate lab puppy & must be replaced. - KLV in PHL

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure