Friday, May 23, 2014

Mixed Bag


Talk about a perfect little red, white and blue to start off your Memorial Day weekend, am I right? 



In other sale news, Lilly Pulitzer is having fun gift with purchase offers. Two comments on this sale: #1, I want that paddle board and #2, I want to spend $3000 on Lilly Pulitzer.

If I was spending to get the paddle board, scroll through to see my picks ;) Ohh a girl can dream. 

original photo via
A home decor favorite, Serena and Lily, is having a great sale... 20% off of everything. Use code SUMMER20. 

My decor is navy and white, so here are some of my favorites. 
My bff Lauren just gifted me this book. She knows me too well! I had no idea it even existed, so I thought I'd share it with you all-- makes for a great pop of color for the coffee table. 
I've been styling and restyling my bookshelves. What do you think thus far? I am interior decorator challenged so tips and tricks would be appreciated! 

My fave Tory Burch bag is on sale (wooooo). 
What are your plans for this long weekend? I plan on fully ditching my to-do list, putting my phone on do-not-disturb mode and really soaking it up! Some friends are coming into town and the club opens! I am ready to kick back with the latest issue of Town and Country, sunbathe and have a few g&t's.... maybe an Instagram or two ;) Have a fabulous weekend!!! 
Yours, 

6 comments:

Monica {Cake and Lilies} said...

That book! What a sweet gift. Definitely adding to my growing list of coffee table books :)

Unknown said...

I want that Paddle Board too!! OMG to only have $3000 laying around so I could get it..

www.sensiblysharp.com

Seersucker Sass said...

Thanks for the tip about Serena & Lily! I'm about to be furnishing an apartment, and sites like that have been such a lifesaver to find cute and affordable pieces.

Wouldn't it be amazing to have that paddle board & all of the Lilly that comes along with it?!

Hope you have a great holiday weekend!

XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

Unknown said...

thanks ...............

Anonymous said...

Think of decorating like clothes. Would you put everything you love on all together at the same time? No, you choose pieces that go in groups. Bookcases can be layered but make sure they talk to each other. Find a common color or piece and repeat it on each shelf in a different way or alternate books and photos. Always step back to take a look from another vantage point. Clean lines will help with clutter!

Whitney said...

Another decor trick that I learned from a pro is to group items in odds. By 3's, 5's, etc. It is more appealing to the eye!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure