Wednesday, April 2, 2014

So Many Dresses

I love ASOS... but it can get overwhelming because there is just SO much stuff on the site. Every once in a while, I'll take the time to really scroll through everything. Well, the other night I did and I noticed how many dresses I loved! 

Scroll through the above widget to see my favorites. Most are under $100. When I pulled them all together, I realized almost all of them are black and white... what can I say, I love the combo! Have you found something on ASOS that you have been loving? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

3 comments:

Lauren said...

All of your dress picks are so beautiful!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Ally Kryl said...

These dresses are super cute! If I could have unlitmited spending as Asos I would go crazy.

-Ally
alwayscitydreaming.blogspot.com

Dana said...

NEED. ALL. THE. DRESSES. NOW. They are all perfect!

Pink Champagne Problems

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure