Friday, March 21, 2014

Wear to Work (+ Discount Code!)





Remember Pink Tulips from this post? Well, Pink Tulips has launched a new site and the bags are beautiful! Annette sent me this gorgeous black leather tote. I had actually been looking high and low for the perfect simple work tote and this one surely fits the bill. 

I was looking for something simple, classic and sophisticated but also roomy. This tote is perfect. It has tons of roomy pockets inside and is lined in hot pink. It fits everything I need for the day including my lunch and a portfolio/iPad. When the weather starts to warm up (will it ever), I plan on adding a bright scarf to the handle for a fun pop of color. 

To place an order with Pink Tulips, be sure to use the code SummerWind for 15% off your order!

I'm also trying to add a little more color into my wardrobe. Talbots sent me this pretty little cardigan (on sale) and it is the perfect shade of pink to welcome spring! Have a fabulous day! 
Yours,

4 comments:

PinkSenshi said...

Love this look!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

Anonymous said...

You might be the cutest thing ever. So glad for the discount code.

Seersucker Sass said...

What a cute outfit!

XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

Lauren said...

Love that trench!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure