Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Barrington Gifts Tote









Blazer/ Tank/ Denim (best jeans ever)/ Shoes/ Sunglasses/ Tote

To say I am obsessed with everything on Barrington's site is an understatement. This great tote is just the tip of the iceberg! I've been using it for travel, work and as my everyday bag. It is roomy with tons of pockets and definitely great quality. Plus, I love anything with my initials ;). 

Graduation season is right around the corner and this tote would make the perfect gift for any high school or college graduate. I am eyeing this desktop cell phone holder... I think it would just make my nightstand look prettier and more organized! 

Also, you are able to customize the totes in so many different designs and colors. I went with the simple tan check so it would go with most everything, but I love the idea of getting the bag in school colors! 

See a few of my favorites above. Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

4 comments:

PinkSenshi said...

I love that tote bag! So cute and classy!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

Portuguese Prepster said...

I love that tote for Spring and Summer!

Abigail Grace said...

The bag looks like a must have for spring. I actually kind of like it more than the Longchamp totes! The fact that you can get it with your initials just tops it right off. Cute post
Xoxo Abbee

Abbee Kenney
laceovercotton.blogspot.com/?m=0

Pick Your Beau said...

Looks like such a great everyday bag! Love it!

kTm
pickyourbeau.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure