Friday, January 31, 2014

Tennis Bracelet


Every once in a blue moon, my mom will let me take her tennis bracelet out for a spin. When I wear it, I constantly look down and admire the sparkly beauty (well that, and to make sure it's safely secured on my arm!). 

I realllllllly want one of my own... I can't remember a time when I didn't want one. I mean, how can you not want a bracelet basically made up of just diamonds?! Well...let me tell you, I'm pretty darn good at saving, but a tennis bracelet is definitely not in my budget at the moment. I also think it's a somewhat romantic gift that would make for a special present from a guy... so in short, I'm not getting a tennis bracelet of my own anytime soon, ha! 

I was introduced to Eve's Addiction which is a pretty neat site with a large variety of costume jewels. They have a piece that is similar to the look of a tennis bracelet and when they said I could pick a piece, I chose the above bracelet. It fits in well with my arm parties and seems to work for most occasions. I think it's a great alternative to the ever-popular pave link bracelet as it is different but gives a similar amount of sparkle to your wrist. Plus it's a little more toned down and classic than the pave link bracelet which is a plus in my book. 

So what do you think? Do you have a tennis bracelet?! For now this pretty little bracelet will do, but you better believe, I'm dreaming big (Dad, are you reading?!)! Have a fabulous day!
 
Yours, 

7 comments:

Beth B. said...

I have a simple CZ tennis bracelet that looks like the one you posted the link for. It'd be nice to have a real one, but like you, not in the budget for me! I sure do love the one I have though. I love your style :)

SHF said...

My mother has a tennis bracelet in her jewelry box that she rarely wears. I'm definitely going to see if I can borrow it!

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I would love to have a pretty little tennis bracelet around my wrist! They're so beautiful and classic!

Lauren said...

I love how that tennis bracelet looks, beautiful!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Seersucker Sass said...

My mom always wears the most beautiful tennis bracelet! I have a yellow gold one that I received growing up... Your post has inspired me to pull it out of my jewelry box!

XX, SS || seersuckersass.blogspot.com

linda said...

Looks great on you!
-Linda, NY

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous little bauble at a great price. Just ordered one as a V-Day gift pour moi. Will look great stacked with gradmother's pearl bracelet. Loving it! - KLV in PHL

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure