Monday, January 27, 2014

NY On Air

This is so cool.  I'm not going to lie, when I came across this company, I spent over an hour on the website looking at all of the stunning photographs. That's when I knew I had to share.
'New York On Air is a custom assignment and image licensing agency specializing in aerial visuals. We provide Aerial Photography and Cinematography, commercial production support as well as licensing our stock collection for advertising and communication purposes.'
I mean seriously. I want to be one of their clients and go for a ride. Look at their photo magazine! Plus, their Instagram account posts really amazing videos (and a bonus? Lots of them are set to Sinatra songs!!!)... I watched every single one. My favorite videos are: 1, 2, 3. They are a must follow. These photos are not only incredible but I also feel like the photography captures the life of a large city like Manhattan. It almost made me emotional... ok so  maybe I'm being a bit dramatic...But the photographers/cinematographers are incredibly talented.


Watch the video to familiarize yourself with this company... once you do, block an hour out of your life because you'll get sucked in. Don't say I didn't warn you! Have a fabulous day! 
Yours,

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Woah! I've never heard of them, but very cool company!

Sarah
aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

Dana said...

Omg, thank you for sharing this. I'm from NYC and these pictures literally make me fall in love with the city all over again!

Pink Champagne Problems

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure