Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Candle Steal

This is one of my new favorite candles. I am such a candle junkie and love to burn them when I am blogging. I feel that it just makes the atmosphere more calm and relaxing. While I love to splurge on my favorite Diptyque candle from time to time (Figuier and Feu de bois are my favorites), I also love to try less pricey options, too. 
This blue agave and bamboo Target scent is a new favorite. It's light and fresh and bonus points for the pretty packaging. At $10, I don't feel bad about lighting it all the time! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the monogram on your computer! Super cute way to make it your own, without it looking at all childish.

-- Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty

Anonymous said...

Just purchased this candle at my local Target. Thanks for the tip! While I do love Dyptique, this fellow candle girl loves a more reasonable alternative. Merci beaucoup! KLV in PHL

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure