Thursday, November 14, 2013

Wrap Yourself in Cashmere


I love love love wraps of any kind. I have quite the collection but simply not enough cashmere (I mean, can you ever have enough cashmere?!). Wraps are great for wearing over cocktail dresses but are also perfect for accenting monochromatic outfits like in the above photos. I also love wraps for a pretty apres ski look. There is something so cozy-chic about wraps and I am all over these two from Talbots

Ahem, Santa, I've been good... 

Have a fabulous day! 
Yours,

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the second wrap!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Katy @ Classic Katy said...

I love camel & black- that second wrap is gorgeous! Adding a wrap or pashmina to a monochromatic outfit is a quick and simple way to look totally put together. One of my favorites. :)

Kate said...

Wraps are perfect for in and out of the house!

Kate from Clear the Way

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure