Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Vineyard Vine Does it Again



The most perfect Shep Shirt you ever did see. Vineyard Vines has been coming up with some great variations on the traditional Shep Shirt. I have added this to the tippy top of my wish list (with plaid lazy pants, too). 

I can just picture myself lounging in this ensemble cozied up with my coffee on Sunday mornings or sitting by the fire before getting ready to hit the slopes (is it ski season yet?!!?!). I've added this along with some other fun Vineyard Vines New Arrivals to my Gift Guide. Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love this Shep Shirt, it had me at plaid!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love this ! talk about the perfect thing to wear opening presents on Christmas morning!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure