Friday, October 11, 2013

Frank Fridays


So it's no secret that I love Frank Sinatra. After all, this blog is called Summer Wind! His music is consistently on all of my playlists and if you were to ask me my favorite musician of all time, he would be it. And you know that very popular question: if you could have anyone to dinner dead or alive? Well, you better believe, Ol' Blue Eyes would be the first on the list to my dinner party! I was browsing Pinterest when I came across some fun quotes and images about Frank that I just had to share! 




'I may sound old-fashioned, but I want to think all women should be treated like I want my wife, daughters and granddaughters to be treated. I notice today that good manners-- like standing up when a woman enters the room, helping a woman with her coat, letting her enter an elevator first, taking her arm to cross the street-- are sometimes considered unnecessary or a throwback. These are habits I could never break, nor would I want to. I realize today a lot more women are taking care of themselves than in the past, but no woman is offended by politeness.'- Frank Sinatra

Amen, Frank. 


So, do you love the Chairman of the Board as much as I do? Listen to Summer Wind's namesake, here! Have a fabulous day!

Yours,
Images via: 1/2/3/4/5

5 comments:

Gramspearls said...

I always have the Frank Sinatra station playing at home, in the kitchen, on Sirus.....it's the best.

Warmly, Kathleen (born in Pittsburgh!)

Vett Vandiver said...

he is a classic and legendary musical figure, love him too!

Lauren said...

He is one of my favorites! I love all the quotes and pictures you used for this post!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Sally said...

Love this! Was walking out of the hospital today with my 87 year old Father. Would not let me go out of the door after him, held the door open with his cane. Love Him!

Eloquently Emily said...

I LOVE Frank! I always listen to him while I am cooking in the kitchen or unwinding from a long day.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure