Wednesday, September 11, 2013

NYFW: Mara Hoffman

To say I had a blast in the city during New York Fashion Week would be an understatement. My days were so long and full. I had very little sleep and was constantly on the go, but those are the best kind of days sometimes, aren't they?


I love, love loved the Mara Hoffman show (all of the looks and the full show). Of course that's a no brainer considering if you read Summer Wind frequently then you know I mention her designs a lot because they are always bold and bright; not to mention I love how flattering the cut of her clothing is. 
The above photos are my two favorite looks from the show. The colors were vibrant and those braids!!!! It makes me want to wear my hair in a braid all of the time now and I'm already anticipating this line coming out for spring-- a few pieces will definitely be making it into my wardrobe. Besides the gorgeous, saturated hues, the music selection was awesome-- very upbeat and fun. 
Mara was so bright and happy at the end of the show. I loved when her daughter came running out on the runway-- it was too cute. 

Shop some of my favorite Mara Hoffman pieces above. I'd like one of each, please. Also, this little number is on major sale so if you're looking to add a little Mara to your closet, now is the time!

 After Mara Hoffman, the tent was bustling. I loved this ensemble on a mannequin at the Mercedes booth. 


 This was a shot of me inside of the Style booth and then in front of the tents-- so bummed I didn't get a proper shot of my outfit! 
The weather was gorgeous the entire time. There were people all over Lincoln Center. It was funny to see people camped outside of the tents trying to catch a glimpse of "somebody". I was SO happy to meet Emily of the Smart Girls Group for coffee. She was the absolute sweetest-- we had so much to talk about and so much in common. 

Ohhh don't you worry-- there will be more recaps coming soon. Have a fabulous day!

Yours, 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love the photos! That fashion show you went to looks like a blast! Glad you had a great time!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure