Friday, September 6, 2013

Messy Pony

I posted this photo on Twitter last weekend of my '80s style pony. I usually wear my hair down with loose curls, but some days I just can't stand the thought of styling my hair. This pony is super easy to style and also looks chic. It's also a less sloppy way to rock the bed-head look that seems to be quite popular right now. 

I slept with my hair slightly damp and in a side braid. When I woke up it had a nice wavy texture. Then, I pulled it up where you would normally start a top knot or sock bun. You can tease the pony right at the elastic for more volume, but as you can see, my hair definitely didn't need any more volume. 

What do you think of the mess hair look? Yay or nay? I am all for it but only when appropriate. Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I really like it!

Lauren,
http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

Kudos to you for being able to pull of ponytails...i always look harsh instead of playful

Tiffany
http://collegiategreek.blogspot.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure