Thursday, August 15, 2013

A F*** Staple: The Boyfriend Sweater

I hate to bring up that F word. I mean, the current weather is gorgeous and warm and I am never ready to part ways with summertime, but, in my opinion, buying for different seasons is the best way to shop... And let's face it, it's almost September. Not that I'm in a rush... 
The J. Crew Boyfriend sweater is high atop my fall "must haves". It's a casual chic option that will keep you warm during the fall and winter months. Wear it with leggings and curl up in your favorite chair with a hot cup of coffee, throw it on with denim when you are shopping around town, or... 

Throw it on with your favorite skirt for work. It comes in both merino and cashmere and there is certainly no shortage of comfort. My favorite colors are the cashmere heather dusk, and the merino heather dune. Both shades are great fall neutrals. I especially think this draped sweater looks perfect when paired with a bold, fluffy scarf, down vest and riding boots. Do you have a J. Crew boyfriend sweater? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

4 comments:

PinkSenshi said...

These are so cute! I love the sweater selection the J. Crew Factory has too :)

Hunter
preponabudge.blogspot.com

Ambrey Rice said...

Bummer, they are sold out of the merino :(

miss andrea lee said...

I actually bought this sweater in gray last winter and it quickly became a staple! I'll have to get another one this year too. I love the look of the oxford underneath so I will be trying that out!

Portuguese Prepster said...

I need that boyfriend sweater!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure