Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Country Squire Haberdashery: Shoes

Breaking news: My favorite Florida Haberdashery carries shoes! And they are ohhhhhh so cute. The above loafers are Sperry! Can you believe it? What a fun pair of shoes to sport on the dock in Georgia! I was stylish and they had a great grip on the boat deck! 

And these Palm Beach Sandals are SEERSUCKER! This is too good I couldn't make it up if I tried. 

Can you tell I love white denim? Anyways, CSH has seersucker and Nantucket red sandals that are exclusively sold at CSH

Call Kyle at CSH (954-776-5940) to get a pair before the season ends! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

8 comments:

Christine @ Suburban Charm said...

Darling shoes! I have several pairs of Sperry's that are not the traditional boat shoe style...they are all very comfortable and of course cute!

Anonymous said...

What brand of white jeans do you recommend? Also where is that striped top from? Great outfits!!! Just bought my first pair of Jack Rogers but thinking I should have looked into Palm Beach instead. Tough to break in...

Portuguese Prepster said...

I love the pink!!

Katherine said...

I love the pink with those seersucker Sperry's. So cute!

Unknown said...

Love those seersucker shoes! I may order a pair this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! Those loafers are incredible!!! Do you happen to know the style name? I simply must have them!! :)

Law & Luxury said...

those loafers are adorable! you probably don't remember me, but I took gumnior's harry potter class with you! just started my blog and would love if you checked it out!

xoxo
makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

RockRollRefresh said...

I love the pink shoes!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure