Friday, April 5, 2013

Pink Tulips Summer 2013


Ladies and gentlemen, Pink Tulips has done it again (read about PT here first). Not only does Annette create fabulous, sophisticated, fun handbags, but she has just come out with a new line of bags that doubles as an overnight/weekender. This "must have" is the perfect size for tossing in your makeup, a bathing suit and an extra pair of flip flops. The icing on the cake? All bags are hand made in the USA! 


The doctor-bag style really hides how amazing the bag is when opened. It sits open like a basket making for a most pleasant packing experience. 

Size-wise, it doesn't look like it can hold so much stuff. I fit my travel jewelry pouch, sunglasses, curling iron, iPad and hairbrush in the bag still with plenty of room for an outfit. 

I also love that it has the rope handles making it durable while also adding to the nautical flair. My mom wants to use the bag to take to the country club this summer. She thinks it will make a unique "tote" for pool essentials such as sunscreen, a hat, a towel and some good reads. 

Some other Summer 2013 favorites?

I am loving the hardware and bright colors on the CT clutches

I love anything and everything in navy and this linen clutch is no exception. 



 I think Mac's favorite is the adorable olive clutch that Annette sent as a fun surprise... and fun it is! Have you shopped Pink Tulips? What is your favorite? 

Have a fabulous day! 
Yours,
sCe 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are all so cute!

Also, I'm a new blogger and would love it if you followed me :)

http://sarchic.wordpress.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

love the anchor clutch!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure