Monday, April 29, 2013

Navajo Alternatives

In the summer, I pretty much wear two types of shoes: Stephen Bonannos/Jack Rogers or espadrille wedges. In fact, I would say 5 out of 7 days are spent in the Navajo variety. Now that I am in the "real world" sandals/wedges are not always an appropriate option so I have also added some cute flats into my shoe repertoire. 

Since I wear my Bonanno's/Jacks so often, I am always looking for an alternative that keeps with the same clean, classic look. Well, where did I find an alternative? Victoria's Secret, of all places! 

Adorable, right? Even better? At $68, they are gentle on your pocket book. I'm eyeing the bright pink as well as the white. Don't they remind you of a Canfora's? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe 

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love all of your choices! I also am a huge fan of Sam Edelman sandals - they usually have pretty cute styles and they are so comfy!

xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure