Monday, March 25, 2013

Tuckernuck 20% off: SUMMERWINDSPRING20

One of my favorite online boutiques, Tuckernuck, released its' spring catalog just last week. Looking through the pages, I couldn't find one thing that I disliked... I mean their products are just perfect... and even more so perfectly styled! 

While I love browsing the site, I especially love the #Tuckernucking section where they highlight instagrams that have been hashtagged. They are so much fun to see how others are styling their Tuckernuck pieces. 

Get 20% off your next order from "tnuck" with the code "SUMMERWINDSPRING20". 
What do I want to use the 20% off code for....

 So... I only learned how to hit a tennis ball as of last spring... But I am desperate to learn so I can get this Just Madras racket cover

...anddddd "befriend" Tommy Haas. 

And while I'm at it, I'd really like to learn to play somewhere, you know, aesthetically pleasing... to help  me concentrate. 

And this printed pretty. Fab, just fab... so perfect for post-tennis dining with my date, Tommy. Alright, I've gotten ahead of myself a bit ;) 

Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe

1 comment:

D and C said...

I saw tommy haas at the Sony open this weekend....."befriending" sounds like a GREAT idea.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure