Thursday, February 7, 2013

Random Thoughts of sCe

Last weekend I took my bff kBm's LV's for a spin to try to decide if I like the Speedy or Neverfull better. Sorry about the poor iPhone photo quality. Even after all of your e-mails and comments about the great LV debate, I still can't decide. I usually very decisive and know what I want, but in this instance, I just have no idea! 

After 8 years, Rugby closed it doors this week. I will miss Rugby... especially the one in Georgetown, I used to pop in every time I was in town! 

If you hadn't seen my incessant tweets, vine posts or Instagrams about the Lumineers concert I went to on Tuesday night, here is another photo. It was the absolute best concert I've ever been to. The entire audience sang "Ho Hey" without the music. It was magical. If you ever have the opportunity to see the Lumineers, it's a must! So talented and so entertaining. 

I saw this article in Town and Country's February issue and am wondering... is Cle De Peau Beaute concealer worth the whopping $70?! I am interested in hearing reviews... the article says that celebrity makeup artists swear by it. 

I went skiing a few weekends ago and I was very festive in my Neve Designs

I've recently been obsessed with peplums. I've been gathering quite the collection. The top photo is a deep emerald green but you can't really tell in the photo... hello, color of the year! The bottom is an OOTD that I posted on Instagram (@SummerWind41490). Both peplums are from Zara! 

What are you loving this week?
Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe

8 comments:

JR Mazur said...

Looking fab as always!

Arielle said...

omgosh I LOVE both peplum tops!!! and i can't decide between those either!!! aaaa

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

Ah I love the top, great outfit. I feel like I can't pull them off. :(

I just went back and read the LV debate comments... decisions, decisions! I got the Speedy style first... your collection can always grow. :)

CLP said...

I've used cle de peau concealer before. It is a great product with amazing consistency. That said I do not think it is that much better than the YSL concealer I'm currently using. In fact I'd say my YSL conceal Is just as good and it's only $35 a stick. Since discovering my new concealer I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to pay $70 for cle de peau again.

Ametis Bassir said...

Love both the Zara tops, and hope you decided which LV you're getting! :)

AKB
http://asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

SHF said...

I am so jealous that you got to see The Lumineers live in concert!

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

I would definitely pick the LV Neverfull. I get serious bag-envy anytime I see a girl with that one!

Anonymous said...

love both peplums tops!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure