Thursday, November 29, 2012

Frockin'

I recently realized that I have never done a post on one of my favorite designers... Shoshanna. Shoshanna has the absolute best party frocks and the structured construction of most of the clothing makes it work appropriate as well. It's classic with a fun twist whether it be bold colors or fun embellishments.

1
Metallic, tweed and classic construction. Oh so perfect for work or play. 

2
Ohh do I love this. That turquoise blue is perfect. I have a thing for mod and this definitely has a mod vibe to it. I also love the style of a straight up and down/shift type cut. 

3
Throw on a strand of pearls, grab your gold glitter clutch and you are set for holiday parties! 

4
I love the cut of this dress. It looks a tad short on the model, but hopefully that's just because she has super long legs!

5
I was head over heels with this dress this summer. This is actually on sale right now too!

Do you love Shoshanna? Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

1 comment:

Portuguese Prepster said...

shoshanna does make dress that fit so well!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure