Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Gift Guide

I can honestly say that Black Friday is not my thing. I have never ventured out on Black Friday and this year was no different. However, Cyber Monday is much more my speed. All I have to do is click and I save? Sounds like a plan to me! Here is the second Summer Wind Gift Guide of 2012 to direct you to my favorites on sale!

Deal: 15% off through 11/28 with code SMALL BIZ SAT 
I have the Black Leather Shoulder bag and love it (see post here). It is definitely a perfect, ladylike, classic handbag that I will have for years to come. I am simply in love with the Caramel Leather Bow clutch and the Creamy Soft Leather Mini Clutch. Both are definitely atop my ever growing wish list! Fun fact? You will be able to find Pink Tulips handbags at Urban Outfitters starting in December! 


Deal: 25% off $50 or more with code bf2013
Remember my post about Lemon and Line, here? I think these make the absolute perfect gift or stocking stuffer. At just around $25, these are affordable and a crowd pleaser. Chatham Pink is my favorite-- it layers  beautifully with my other baubles. 

Deal: $20 off 100 or more, etc. using code HG12
Starts December 2nd. Country Squire offers all of the best--Lilly Pulitzer, Vineyard Vines, Smathers and Branson, etc. Not to mention, the customer service is exceptional! 


Deal: up to 75% off until 11:59pm tonight! 
So many good deals on the cutest things! I am loving the "Eat Cake For Breakfast" tote. What a fun gift to give or receive! The Marie pump is another favorite of mine. It is the perfect holiday peep toe, complete with a bow... and at $129, this punchy pump is a steal! 

Deal: 20% off, ends tonight, use code CYBER
Piperlime carries a lot of my favorite brands. I am obsessed with this metallic lace dress by Shoshanna. I am thinking the above dress paired with the Kate Spade Karolina pumps make the perfect NYE ensemble, what do you think? 
Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy are sister companies and are offering 30% off your entire purchase using code CYBER. Remember my post about the Gap plaid loafers? Definitely the time to buy! 

Deal: 30%  off $100 or more using code CYBER12
Scroll through for some of my favorites. Gentlemen, if you are struggling for gift ideas, anything from Bendel's is a winner! Their iconic brown and white stripes are sure to win any girly girl's heart! Not spending $100? Sign up with your e-mail in the upper-left corner and get 10% off and free shipping!

Rugby 
Deal: 30% off full price, 50% off sale
The Bettina Corduroy Trousers are the absolute best. I have them in both red and yellow and they are just perfect. I suggest sizing up as I usually wear a 2 or 4 in most brands including Rugby, but ordered a 6 and they fit comfortably.

Honorable Mentions:
Vineyard Vines: 20% off $200 or more with code cyberfunday
RueLaLa: Special Holiday Boutique 
Brooks Brothers: Free Shipping 
Tory Burch: up to 30% off, free shipping and gift
Gilt: Lots of Holiday pop up shops including a 90% off boutique! Invite, here.


Where are you shopping? Have you scored any good deals? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

1 comment:

Caroline said...

My mom and I both REALLY want that adorable Kate Spade "Eat Cake for breakfast" tote. Maybe Santa will be extra kind this year?
xoxo,
cYa

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure