Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cocktail Recipe

When I went to visit cCm in Kentucky, I had a cocktail that is definitely worth posting about. Here's what you'll need:

1 oz. Maker's Mark 
1/2 oz. Orange Liqueur
Orange wedge
Fill with gingerale 

First you muddle the orange wedge in the bottom of the glass, add some ice, add the Maker's and orange liqueur and fill with gingerale. It is so tasty and delicious and is a great fall drink! 

We recreated it at home this past weekend and it was fabulous! What is your go-to fall drink? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe

4 comments:

Caroline said...

haha since I am 14, mine is sparkling grape juice!
xoxo,
cYa

Kelly said...

Makers is my fave! I can't wait to try this - it's like an updated old fashioned. Thanks for posting:D

Portuguese Prepster said...

Looks delish! I'll have to try it!

Barrett said...

This sounds great! I will have to try it. I am more of a red wine drinker, but sometimes I like to try mixed drinks.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure