Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lifeguard Press Review

The lovely Katie at Lifeguard Press recently sent me some super fun Lifeguard Press goodies to review! Of course, I didn't pass up the opportunity!

Clockwise:

I think I actually have a coffee addiction. I mean, is it normal to drink 4-5 cups a day? I think not. Well, Lilly Pulitzer is supporting my coffee addiction. I actually used to never be able to buy cute coffee mugs because none of them held enough coffee for me. However, this new and improved Lilly travel mug holds 16 ounces which is perfect for the commute and then just re-fill when you get to your destination! Plus, you can't really beat the $15 price tag!

I also love that the lunch bag matches my travel mug and agenda. I've had the agenda since it came out, but chose the prints to match. I like being coordinated!! The lunch bag is super spacious and is perfect for bringing your lunch to school/campus/work/etc. I am also thinking it would be a fun way to store makeup because it has a mesh pocket on the lid that would be perfect for storing brushes, lots of room makeup and it is lined. 

What are you loving from Lifeguard Press?! A big thank you to Katie at Lifeguard press! Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That coffee tumbler is too adorable! I might have to get it in Fan Dance!

KW said...

Using it for makeup is brilliant! Now can I monogram it??

KW said...

Brilliant idea to use for makeup, so going to! Now can it be monogrammed?

Preppy Buckeye said...

Love lifeguard press and Lilly! Hoping to get the iPad stand :)

Danielle Marie said...

The lunch box is perfect for makeup when you travel!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure