Tuesday, August 21, 2012

POP!

If your back to school budget is less than fabulous, here are a ideas for pieces to invest in that will help to update your current wardrobe...and make it POP!


  • Get glam lips with Revlon's lip butter.. I have it in cherry tart and peach parfait and they are perfectly moisturizing but still have a good amount of color. I really think that playing up your lips is a way to change any look! (scroll through and click the above pictures to see info)
  • A colored driving loafer is a fun twist on a classic wardrobe staple. I love orange for fall but also think a deep purple shade would look great!
  • Leopard anything. Need I say more?! 
  • Plaid accents are great for fall and great for sprucing up your wardrobe... I love the J. Crew invitation clutch and a classic plaid wool scarf. 
  • Bows on anything are another great wardrobe addition and perfect way to add a lady-like touch. I am loving all of Kate Spade's bow items like the bow bangles
What are you adding to your wardrobe this fall to add some punch and interest? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

I just got a Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle and it's great! Only a little bit of color, but it's perfect for every day :)

Portuguese Prepster said...

leopard, bows, and plaid are literally my favorites!

Grace said...

Bows and leopard are perfect in small doses! I love those driving loafers, too!

Melissa said...

Some great suggestions! I'm adding a cape...I think it's a fun, functional piece that can be worked into a variety of outfits.

Shwetablog said...

grt

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure