Friday, June 22, 2012

Vacay Recap: Wesport, CT & The Hamptons

I've been meaning to share some photos of my recent trip with my family to Connecticut and the Hamptons. It was a nice little getaway!

Mother, cCm and I on the beach in Connecticut!

Mother, my Uncle Marc and me at my uncle's country club! It was right on the water and on Sunday night it had a great motown/oldies band outside!

The gorgeous area where we enjoyed G&T's and dancing!

Catching some wind on the ferry to Long Island... it was pretty chilly the entire time we were there, so my Shep Shirt came in handy!

One day we went to 'the end' aka Montauk and it was gorgeous! The waves were absolutely huge and I wanted to go into the water so badly but it was just too cold!

One night we took an evening stroll on East Hampton's Main Beach.. again, the waves were huge (I LOVE big waves).

All in all it was so much fun and it great to be with good family and friends! Have a fabulous day!

Yours, 
sCe


14 comments:

JR Mazur said...

Glad you had fun, if you ever want to come back to NY I'm a Long Island gal and I live on the beach!!

Elle said...

It looks like you had a blast! I love all of the nautical looks!

Portuguese Prepster said...

you look too cute! Love your necklace in the first picture!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! You have gorgeous hair! share the love! Have a wonderful day, Sydney!

Heidi {Tales From a Suburban Housewife} said...

Love your pics! Now I want to go to the beach:). I just picked up the shep shirt myself and cannot wait to use it. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

lovely pictures!

shamim said...

nice pics! miss the beach so much, ah:(

Lisette said...

I know the feeling of wanting to get in the water but it being too cold! When my family went to Nice the water was like that! We desperately wanted to swim but it was just too cold! You look like you had a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

No Way! That looks like the club in my town!! Westport, ct? If it was, hope you had fun :)

Grace said...

Looks gorgeous there! Loving all of your outfits, too!

Katherine said...

Great pictures! I love your striped shirt and necklace... so cute! :)

Caitlin C. said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I loved seeing all your vacay pics on instagram :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

The place looks lovely!!

maryphoebe said...

I know this post is from SO long ago, but that is where I live in CT! I find so much inspiration from your blog, if you're ever back I would love a meet and greet!!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure