Friday, June 29, 2012

C. Wonder

I had my first C. Wonder experience a few weeks ago in the Southampton store and I have to say, I was very impressed! Here are a few iPhone snapshots of the gorgeous store: 

I love that they had a rainbow assortment of colored denim. Everything was on trend but not overly trendy. It showcased the backbones of a classic wardrobe with updated colors/prints and a bit of whimsy. I have seen monogrammed back pockets for a while now and have yet to do this... I guess a trip to the monogrammer is in order! 

I love that they had in-store monorgamming options available and a whole host of things that you could add a monogram!

They had the cutest enamel bangles with initials. I would have made one mine, but the "S" only came in orange and I already have an orange bangle. Darn! 

Their housewares selection is simply divine and the prices are inexpensive for the nice quality. I loved the blue and white pots at the bottom of the above picture. This is the perfect place to stop if you are looking for a nice hostess gift. 

Have you shopped C. Wonder? What did you think? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe

14 comments:

Emily said...

Love the monogramming on the jeans and the bangle idea!

xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

I've never heard of C. Wonder...but I LOVE all the bright colours!

Lindsey said...

I've never seen the monogrammed back pockets before, but I love the idea. Have a great weekend!

KatiePerk said...

I have only shopped it online, but agree. Great prices and the cutest things!!

Carly A. Heitlinger said...

I went to the NYC store and just wasn't impressed. I had super high hopes and I thought all the pictures I had seen online looked great.... and then I went to the store. Everything seemed super low quality... The only things I thought were redeeming was the home collection.

Bailey said...

The monogrammed back pockets are adorable!

-Bailey

Lisette said...

I love the bangles! I think my favourite would have to be the orange because it reminds me of an Hermes bangle (similar colouring). I am glad that I wasn't at that store, I can just see myself spending way too much money :)

Jess // Curating Style said...

I've been to the SoHo flagship store a few times. Like Carly, I wasn't too impressed with the quality originally, but it's definitely improved in my opinion. I love their monogrammed nylon tote—one of my go-to handbags—and I recently purchased a gingham button-up that I love.

Portuguese Prepster said...

I had my first C. Wonder experience at the SoHo store. I picked up a monogrammed bracelet!

Grace said...

I adore C. Wonder! Their stuff is seriously so adorable.

Linnie said...

Thanks for sharing -- definitely a must see.

Linnie

LinnieatLarge.com

Becky said...

Those enamel bracelets are so cute! I've wanted some colorful bracelets for a while now, and the initials make those even better.

--Becky
preppypremed.blogspot.com

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I've ordered a few things from C. Wonder now and have not been disappointed--they really offer high quality products at great prices!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love those bangels!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure