Friday, May 18, 2012

Scheduling with Lilly

Remember my poor experience with Gallery Leather? I used to love their planners, and truthfully still do, however, their terrible customer service has forced me to turn elsewhere. I have never used a Lilly Pulitzer planner, because in the past, the pretty drawings, cute quotes and fun stickers have distracted me a bit. However, since I am no longer a college student and don't have tests and homework, my planner has quite literally become a datebook. 
I am thinking that I now need a Lilly planner in my life. They are currently on pre-order and will be shipped in July and a little Lilly birdy told me that supplies are limited. There are two sizes: the pocket and the large. Personally I love the large because then I can fill the book with plans with room to add the fun stickers and not get too overwhelmed. 
They come in so many prints it's actually really hard to choose. My top three favorites are: See You Later, Ugotta Regatta and Gimme Some Leg. While I'm at it, I'm thinking I should add some Lilly Pulitzer croakies to the cart to protect my new RayBans as well as this absolutely adorable Susan Wallace Barnes mug... 
Adorable, I know! Plus, the real deal is that it is only $12. I think my mother would love this mug as well because my aunt sends her the calendar for her lucite easel every year. Do you love your Lilly planner? Have you ordered yours yet? What is your favorite print? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

PS... Invicta watches are on RueLaLa today! Check it out-- I might be scooping one up; Invicta is a great brand...I own several of their watches (don't be shy to shop the men's! I do all of the time!). 

12 comments:

Christine said...

I've never used a Lilly agenda either, but I just pre-order a large one for next year, and I honestly, can't wait for it to arrive! I'm really excited for it!

Unknown said...

I have a Lilly planner now and I am so excited to order my new one for fall! I'm going to be getting the "You Gotta Regatta" pattern in large. I have a small one now, its cute and all, but I prefer a larger size planner for more writing space. You'll love it!! :)

Dockside Darlin said...

I love the Lilly Planners. I really like the wide ruled pages because my hand writing is rather large. I currently have the Sail Boat print from last year and have ordered the You Gotta Regatta for this year! ( it'll be my 3rd Lilly planner)

Unknown said...

I've been using the Lilly P. planners for 3 years now and I LOVE it! Yes, the stickers and cute design can be quite a distraction, but it just makes me excited to use it every chance I get. Plus, its a quality planner. The paper is nice and thick like really good stationary and designs are the cutest. I've got my eyes on Ugotta Regatta.

Anonymous said...

I love Sunan Wallace barnes, I buy her calenders and desk planners every year.

Heidi {Tales From a Suburban Housewife} said...

Love my Lilly agenda! Last year I ordered the pocket size but pre-ordered the larger one this time.

Heidi {Tales From a Suburban Housewife} said...

Love my Lilly agenda! Last year I ordered the pocket size but pre-ordered the larger one this time.

Ali said...

I pre-ordered my Lilly planner for round two of college, in UGotta Regatta, of course! I wish I would have added a pair of croakies, I just got a new pair of ray-bans too (how weird!)
xo

Kelly said...

I absolutely LOVE my Lilly planner, I got my first one this past year and can truly say I would not be as organized. I would definitely recommend the large one though cause I feel like I would run out of space to write everything with the pocket sized. Hope all your future endeavors go wonderfully!

Lindsey said...

I love my Lilly planner. It makes my days a little more fun. Seeing as I'm going to be in school until I'm 24, I need all the fun I can get!

Linnie said...

Those planner are adorable -- feeling the need to make a purchase!

Linnie

LinnieatLarge.com

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those planners are too cute! Get one!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure