Thursday, March 22, 2012

Look For Less: Mad Men Style


It is no secret that I am obsessed with Mad Men. Thus, this means that I am loving Mad Men for Banana Republic! My favorite piece in the collection is... 
It's the perfect shade of pink, I love that it is 100% silk and the price point of $150 is definitely reasonable. I also love the silhouette it creates. So classic and lady-like. Welllllllll..... my jaw dropped when I saw this...
This very similar dress is 1/5 of the price of the Banana Republic dress. Of course you will find this dress at none other than Forever21! I say this time and time again; I am not a huge Forever21 fan, but when I want something for a certain occasion, or want to try a trend, or am in a frazzled shopping spree mode, I turn to Forever21. I don't expect great quality or a great fit, but I'd say for a fifth of the price, I'll take it!

What do you think? Do you shop looks for less? What is your take on Forever21? Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the exact same way about Forever 21...usually I'm super overwhelmed going in there but you can always find trendy pieces for $20 or less!

Susie said...

Ahhh these dresses are beautiful!!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Both gorgeous dresses..I'm definitely with you--I will often buy trendier pieces from places like Marshall's!

Anonymous said...

Love both dresses!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that! I'm a big fan of Forever 21, they always have good looking stuff but for cheap!

Portuguese Prepster said...

My roomie has that Forever 21 dress and it looks great on!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure