Friday, March 2, 2012

J. McLaughlin Spring 2012


Are you all obsessing over the J. McLaughlin spring/summer line as much as I am? Here are my favorite picks (my birthday is only a month a way... hint, hint, Mom and Dad!.
FIJI REVERSIBLE JACKET  I love anything that is reversible!
NEW LARK DRESS The perfect LWD. I love the pale blue hue that they offer as well!
 PRINTED WOOL SCARVES This gives any Murfee a run for its' money!
PRINTED DOPP KIT I picture this with a nice big white or navy monogram!
What are you loving from J. McLaughlin for the upcoming warm weather? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe


6 comments:

Kelly said...

these are such cute picks! I really like that tunic!

Anonymous said...

Marley Lilly is doing monogrammed bandea's for the spring. Know how important monogram is!!

Grace said...

I loooove J. McLaughlin! Their Laney dress is so adorable!

a said...

love the scarf, and the prints on everything as well

Portuguese Prepster said...

love the tunic!

Marie said...

Great picks!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure