Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Shell We?


Let me preface this post by saying that I realize that it is January, however, I can't help but to look at all of the spring pieces coming out. Too soon? I always think that seasonal clothing is introduced too soon and it doesn't let you enjoy the season, but this purse is just too good to not highlight.
In my head, I'm just envision this beautiful purse with all of my Lilly. I'm also envisioning it with little black dresses and lots of navy and rope. I also love the fact that it can be a clutch or cross body bag and it is large enough to fit cell phone, camera, wallet, etc. 

Shell We?

See? Doesn't it pair so well with a multitude of different looks and occasions? Plus it's $75 and you get free shipping-- I may just have to start my spring shopping now. Spring break is only 2 months away...
Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

4 comments:

erica said...

Oh my word this handbag is super cute! Definitely a must have for summer! xo

Clare C. Whitaker said...

I just happened upon your blog and it is wonderful, too cute! I love your outfit suggestions...all such classic pairings. Great clutch and I definitely love the metallic touch with the looks you put together. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week, so happy I found your site (I am your newest follower!)
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

Grace said...

That is so adorable! Would go perfectly with soo many outfits, too.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love the blue dress outfit!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure