Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Finds

With fall officially upon us, I think it is now safe to say that it is time to decorate! I love fall scents such as pumpkin and love the warmth of fall colors. I also love decorating for Halloween, regardless of how tacky it is!
Here are some options for this season to turn your house to fall fab!

While a bit tacky, I think this Bath and Body Works candle would be a fun touch to a bathroom!
This Williams Sonoma wreath would look gorgeous on your front door. However, I love seeing wreaths on gates and fences as well.
 These napkins would be so great for a fall dinner party or a fun Halloween party!
This welcome mat is from Kirkland's and for $10.99, it definitely won't break the bank!
Don't forget to surprise your bff with a fun surprise Halloween card that will be sure to brighten his/her day!

Now your home is festive, but what about your wardrobe? I HATE the color orange. I don't own many orange things at all-- however, October is the month I will actually wear something orange. Here is some inspiration to add a little orange into your wardrobe!
Orange

By adding small pops of orange, it doesn't seem too obnoxious or overbearing. I love the colored blazer trend and this orange one pairs so well with nautical stripes! You'd be surprised but orange flats can make a pretty neutral shoe while still adding a pop of color to your outfit.
How do you add fall into your life, decor and wardrobe? Do you decorate for Halloween and fall? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

6 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

love all the fall decor and outfits! I agree, I rarely wear orange it looks horrible on me but I do love a little touch in october!

Emily said...

I love the outfits you put together, they are adorable!

xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

Emily said...

I love fall! I like decorating. I have really cute "spooky" candle holders & other assortments to put out around halloween! I also love pumpkin candles!!! I too, dislike orange, but may try to pull some into my wardrobe!

Anonymous said...

I have already put up my fall wreath on the front door! Those outfits are really cute and I'm not even an orange fan! Cute!

The Preppy Princess said...

What a fun post, I love the outfits you show, they look darling! I have actually seen the Williams Sonoma wreath, it is beautiful, you can't miss with that on the door. :)

Sending you a smile,
tp

Stacie said...

Love everything you posted!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure