Thursday, August 25, 2011

True Wind: The Regatta Tote and Discount Code


I wanted to let you all know about a discount code that True Wind is offering now through September 9. The Regatta Tote is 50% off when you enter "HALFTOTE" at checkout.
 There are two sizes available: large and small. The tote is also monogrammable! I think this would be the perfect tote to travel with and the smaller size would be perfect for toting around books and your computer around campus.
It comes in many colors such as the above, royal with yellow stripes. I think this might be my favorite color combination! I know that True Wind never offers discounts, so get this deal while you can! Remember to enter "HALFTOTE" at checkout!
Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have one of these!! Love Love Love!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure