Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Finals Week: Guilty Pleasures

Finals week has begun, and luckily, I don't have too rough of a schedule, however one very big exam today so wish me luck!. I get a lot of requests to share more "personal" things about myself--and while I'm not quite sure what that means sometimes, I though I'd share with you my guilty pleasures (which, by the way, are in full force this week).
First we'll start with food:
Taco Bell. I kid you not. Cheesy Gordita Crunch flows through my veins. I also love the crunchwrap supreme (no sour cream) or the classic bean burrito. 
Coke Slurpees. I hunt down 7-11's like it's my job whenever I am on the road. 
Jack Links Teriyaki beef jerky. I go through so much beef jerky, it's ridiculous. It's actually not that bad for you because it is so low in fat and calories. If you're a beef jerky fan, this is definitely the only brand I eat and you can get it at Sam's Club in 1lb. bags... you'd think that would last me a while...nope.
Yes, I still watch Grey's Anatomy. Even though I think it has gone down hill since the first few seasons, I still keep myself up to date on the happenings at Seattle-Grace. 
I love hot dogs, hamburgers, and anything else that could come on a bun, however, I always think that there is too much bread to a bun, so I pick a ton of the bread off whenever eating it... So weird, I know-- all my friends and family give me a hard time about this one!
Sheetz. I get so excited when I go into Sheetz, there are so many fun options and snacks to choose from. My favorite is the water bottle selection-- I love discovering a new, fun looking water bottle.
 Well I guess mine are a lot of food-based guilty pleasures, but what are some of your guilty pleasures? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe

5 comments:

mMe said...

Sheetz!!! My brother went to Richmond, and when I would visit him from SC we would go there. They have the best iced coffees!!!
My guilty pleasure is doritos!

Chelsea said...

Haha, these are such random guilty pleasures! But I love them! Good luck on your finals! Mine are next week

Rachel said...

In college we lived off of 7-11 hotdogs.. no kidding. They were so cheap and so good! haha

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I've had some unopened boxes of Girl Scout cookies in my freezer for a while now..needless to say with finals, they have been opened!

Muffy said...

HAHA! This is a great post. I've never had a coke slurpee, if you can believe it! I may have to try one this summer.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure