Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Break through my Blackberry's Lense

I still haven't gotten around to downloading my spring break pictures but I will get them up ASAP, however, I caught some fun pictures on my blackberry that I just had to share!


For the first night, we stopped at Wofford College to visit some friends and I met someone who had a giant Steelers banner, needless to say a picture was definitely necessary!
While in Florida, we saw a hot pink mini cooper limo with a hot tub in the back? Cool? Yes. Tacky? Definitely!
We stayed at a house in Key Largo for a night and it was so beautiful! Look at the kitchen!
The "tiki" area with hot tub! This house was right on the sound and the ocean water was nice and warm! 
There were tons of wind surfers and kit surfers out on the beach every day... it really made me want to learn because it looks like a blast!
One night we were out on Duvall Street which is the main road in the town of Key West and I saw a terrible towel! Even in Key West they loved the Steelers!
Key West is known for the wild roosters that just wander around. My sorority sisters and I wanted to see one and we finally did on our last day!
My polish color for the week was Essi's Rose Bowl. I LOVE it. It is hot pink, almost reddish looking but very bright. It looks great with a tan and is especially perfect for a pedicure!
That's it for blackberry pictures but I promise real pictures will be in the coming days! I can't wait to share more! Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Too funny, I have lots of friends at Wofford! That mini limo cracks me up :)

Lacey said...

Agreed, that limo is hilarious! Love that nail polish color!

LKO said...

Looks like fun. And I love your polish color.

Claire said...

looks like a great week! bakerella made steelers cakepops for the super bowl, you should check them out!

Beth Dunn said...

Oh my gosh! So need Rose Bowl nail polish. Great pictures
xoxo
SC

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

What a fun spring break! I've always wanted to visit Wofford. I'm new to blogging and would love for you to stop by! Feel free to share any of your blogging wisdom!

Annsterw said...

YEAH!! Nice to see we have Steelers fans all over the place and not just here in Pgh!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure