Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tumblr

Ask away!
Happy Thursday y'all! I wanted to announce an exciting little bit of news in the Summer Wind world! I now have a Tumblr account! I am a bit behind on the bandwagon but my roommate just started one and I thought it would be a great way for my followers to ask me questions because sometimes answering tons of e-mails everyday is just not feasible! It will also give me a way to quickly post pictures and small things that I'd like to share! My tumblr address is http://summerwind41490.tumblr.com so head on over and ask away! All you have to do is click the link at the top of the page that says "Ask sCe" and then type your question and submit it and I'll answer it as soon as I can! You can also find the link to my tumblr page to the right, just pick on the picture of me that says "ask sCe"! Happy question asking!
Yours,
sCe

1 comment:

Beaufort Belle said...

What a wonderful picture for your Tumblr button! Have a great night at initiation.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure