Thursday, July 8, 2010

New York, New York

More Pictures from a fabulous trip! I hope you all aren't too bored! I'm sure these posts have kept my aunts, uncles, and grandparents busy!
Me

Daddy and Mother
cCm and I at FAO Scwartz. The Harry Potter section was very small but we LOVED it. They also had a pretty impressive candy section where we stocked up like.. well.. like little kids in a candy store!Family back to the Oak Bar for more drinks and some appetizers.
The C girls in Times Square. I changed my shoes 3 times that day. First, I was wearing the Miss Trish for Target sandals that I did a post on a while back, then into heels for the evening, and by the time we were headed out from the city, I had put on my new Tory Burch flats (I got a great deal on them at Bergdorfs on 5th). My feet still ache thinking about all of those shoe changes!I am not a huge Forever 21 fan because of their lack of quality, and the cut of their clothes is quite skimpy. However, cCm and I heard that this Forever 21 opened just 2 days before we arrived and that it was multiple stories and we just had to go in. I have to admit it was really neat. The store was so pretty and not cluttered like the usual stores are. There were many sections and the accessories were displayed very nicely. There were tons and tons of dressing rooms, and they weren't your average dressing rooms. They had actual doors as apposed to curtains. Plenty of hooks and a large mirror. The store was SO crowded, I can't even guess how many people were in there at the same time but the store was so massive that you didn't really feel like there were tons of people. Overall the store really impressed me, but again, I only purchased a few different pieces of costume jewelry, but cCm did get many dresses that she loves, and they looked great on her.

This is it for my beach/NYC recap! I hope you all enjoyed it. What are your favorite parts of going to the beach or going to NYC? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

11 comments:

Clare Lennon said...

Looks like a great trip! I loved FAO Schwartz as a kid before they closed the Tampa store.

Laura B said...

I love the cut of your dress! You look so pretty! Glad you enjoyed your trip.

kp said...

Beautiful pictures of you!!!!!!

A Wedding Story said...

What an awesome trip!! NYC is always a blast! You look fab!

Sandra said...

Gorgeous pics! You're just a doll! xoxo

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

I love looking at your pictures. It makes me think I really need to make a trip back to NYC soon. I just love it there! It looks like you all had a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

What color/kind of lip stick/gloss do you have on in these pictures? It looks divine!

Anonymous said...

I notice your mom has super curly hair, yet you and your sister have straight hair. Do you do something to it to get it so perfect looking?

Tutorial PUHLEAASEE! AND THANK YOU!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

What a fun trip! Thanks for sharing the pictures! You look gorgeous in every single pic. Glad y'all had a great time! :)

erica said...

Wow what a fun trip! Beautiful pictures!

xo

Kate said...

Love the Times Square photo!

A new F21 opened near me and the layout is much nicer (not as cramped). It really makes a difference!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure