Friday, June 4, 2010

Bathing suit love

Last season on Gossip Girl, Blair was in a Ferragamo bathing suit. It is from the spring 2007 line and I have lusted for it every since! I love the retro cut and style of this suit with the feminine floral detail.
Normally, I would never wear a one piece. I figure there is plenty of time for me to get wear out of one pieces when I am older (of maybe I'll never have to!). However, this style of bathing suit I can't help but to love. Here are some similar cuts that I love!
DVF at BloomiesThis is Marc by Marc Jacobs. I dislike the print of this suit, but I think the little ruffles at the leg holes are adorable!
I am obsessed with this Victoria's secret Carmen Marc Valvo retro one piece. The color is fun and tropical, and the cut is great for any figure!
I love the black and white polka dot print of this suit. It's so classic and figure flattering!

I am so curious to hear your opinion on one piece bathing suits? One piece bathing suits may not be considered as "hip" or youthful as the bikini, but I can't help but to love these one pieces! I hope you all have a fabulous, sun-filled weekend!
Yours,
sCe

4 comments:

Monique said...

I really like these bathing suits!

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way, I think retro style one pieces are absolutely adorable and feminine, but I have a hard time purchasing one, because as you said, I'll have plenty of time for one pieces when I can no longer wear a two piece, lol!

Girl with the Curlz said...

I love the ones from Victoria Secrets. Very cute. I think one pieces are fine if you can find the right one. I used to always wear a bikini. I don't know what I am going to do now. My whole pregnancy zero stretch marks now that the baby is out and my stomach is shrinking stretch marks are appearing. Seriously what is up with this. I may need to check into some of these suits :-0 Have a great weekend!

MTM said...

loovee the suits! "blair waldorf's" style is to die for!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure