Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Polyvore

I know a lot of readers use polyvore but I have just jumped on the boat! So feel free to find me on polyvore! I love love love my first set called "nautical weekend getaway". I love all of the pieces I used in the set. I thought of a weekend spent on Nantucket: Fashionable yet classic and subdued nautical.


Nautical Weekend GetawayFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Nautical Weekend Getaway by summerwind41490 featuring David Yurman jewelry

What are your favorite polyvore sets? I can't wait to create more! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

5 comments:

Girl with the Curlz said...

I love your nautical weekend getaway looks!! I haven't experimented with Polyvore yet but have been meaning too.

mFw said...

Love it! So classy and fun!

A Wedding Story said...

Love this!!! I would probably wear/use all of it!

Lulu in D.C. said...

LOVE those choices! Polyvore is so fun!

Anonymous said...

I love all the looks you've got on Polyvore- every bit of them!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure