Friday, March 5, 2010

It's 5 O'Clock somwehere!

Today marks the start of my spring break!!! I am sad to say I am not going somewhere warm, but I do hope to hit the slopes sometime this week; it has been too long! So for all of you heading somewhere tropical, tell me all about it so I can live vicariously through you! For those of you in the same boat as me, try making yourself one of my favorite drink recipes! It's called a Malibu Bay Breeze (not to be confused with a bay breeze which uses vodka instead of rum).

1 1/2 oz Malibu Rum
2 oz Cranberry Juice
2 oz Pineapple Juice

It's fruity and tropical! You can even cut up some pineapple chunks and put them on a skewer to add to the fun! Then put a little Bob Marley on and your set for your own little spring break! Have a great weekend!
Yours,
sCe

5 comments:

Pink Champagne said...

This was my fav fruity drink in college too! Delish.

KatiePerk said...

You are too cute! Have a fabulous spring break. I miss having one.
xoxox

mFw said...

Have an amazing spring break! And I finally caved in and started a blog. prissyandpreppyflamingo.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

That drink sounds fantastic! The bf and I might go to Vegas over spring break with a couple of friends...hopefully all of our plans work out so that we can go!

Vanessa said...

My spring break is just finishing up and I didn't get to go anywhere fun either. But that drink sounds amazing! Malibu rum is my fav.

Have a fabulous weekend!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure