Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Grayson Saige!

Blogging has been such a blessing. I have met so many incredible people through this and get inspired every day by each and every one of you. I have mentioned that I have met a great friend C, who goes to the same university that I go to! We catch up from time to time and have e-mailed back and forth for a while. She is such a great girl, and she has the cutest little online boutique called Grayson Saige. She also sends out monthly newsletters through e-mail which I am happy to say I receive. If you want to receive her e-mails, e-mail her at graysonsaige@gmail.com and she also has a twitter found here. One of my favorites of hers is her Polka Dot Crayfish:
I hope you all have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

3 comments:

- said...

You are such a sweetheart! To all of your wonderful readers: Summer Wind is an absolutely great friend and so classy. I'm so lucky to know her I.R.L.

JMW said...

What a great site! Thanks for posting about it.

Summer is a Verb said...

Lordy girl, we are most definitely on the same wavelength! This lil crawfish is coming up on my Weds post! XXOO

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure