Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Talbots Love!

As usual, every once in a while I post my Talbots favorites. I haven't done this in a while and just popped on the website today and found some adorable and cozy items sure to please people of all ages. Here is what I'm lusting for:Ruffled Cardigan Sweater $89- I especially love the midnight color!Bias Tweed Cardigan $110-- This looks so comfortable for those chilly morning errands
Lichen Tweed Jacket $246- I love this brown color. You could definitely dress this up or down for any event!
Woven Twill Jacket $199- I love the colors harvest and honey. They are sure to add a pop of color to any outfit!
Glenn Plaid Shell $79- I love this for out to dinner with a black skirt and black tights, but it can also work for the day by just putting a cardigan over top.
Croc-Embossed Tote $249- I love this bag. The gold hardware isn't too overwhelming making this bag a classic staple

Have you gotten anything that you love from Talbots recently? Have a lovely day!
Yours,
sCe

10 comments:

Blissfully Enamored said...

ooooh! i never think about Talbots for some reason!! super cute finds! i may have to check it out!! :)

have a perfect day!

Anonymous said...

I am loving that first cardigan! Love the color too. = )

Suburban prep said...

I could very easily spend tooooo much at Talbots.

CRICKET said...

I actually haven't been in there for a while. But they have some of the greatest sales, I have a favorite pair of black patent, quilt pattern with grosgrain ribbon ballet flats I got for $18.

JMW said...

I am loving Talbot's fall line. They strayed for a while there, but now they're back and featuring gorgeous clothes!

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

I love that bag! I haven't seen that one yet, but it's gorgeous!

I am loving their wool coat with the tie belt in "Glaze". I really want it!

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Ooh I love that tweed jacket!

Sierra said...

Very cute indeed, I love your taste!

Lauren said...

I love the cardigan and the black purse! Awesome finds...if only i could afford them haha!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That cardi is stunning!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure