Friday, October 9, 2009

"Crazy Love"


Michael Buble's new album, "Crazy Love" is out today! I am so excited, I will be purchasing this on iTunes today and cannot wait to listen to the whole thing. I already love the single "Haven't Met You Yet" so I'm sure this album will not disappoint! If you have had a chance to hear this album, what do you think? I love that he re-does the classics. I love when anyone re-does the classics. My favorite was when Rod Stewart did the Great American Songbooks where he did all of the classics. I probabaly still listen to that weekly! Are you going to be purchasing Buble's newest tunes?
Have a great day!
Yours,
sCe

11 comments:

Bridges and Bites said...

I love Michael Buble. I'm sure I'll end up getting that album. :-)

{Cassandra} said...

I'm so excited for this release! Though I probably won't purchase it immediately because it's currently on the Christmas List.
He is definitely one of my favorites, and I can't wait to see what he's done now!
p.s. I left a little something for you on my blog!

preppyinnewengland said...

Ok...I am very happily married with two children. But honestly, this man is just too much! He makes me swoon! Indeed, I will be purchasing the latest!
Love him!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

I too have been looking forward to this release! He is just amazing! Have a lovely weekend!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I am excited too... I LOVE him!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I adore him!! Totally picking it up!

MLD said...

I picked up the CD today at Borders and am already in LOVE with it! He is fabulous.

BLC :o said...

Oh la la!! His voice is divine! Xoxo-BLC

Jessica Ryan said...

Love him... he's too young for me so you can have him ;) Congratulations on being Hopsy's Preppy Blog choice!

Sierra said...

Oh I just love love this man, his voice always makes me feel better. I am going to have to get his new CD, thanks for letting us know!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I adore him. That face, that voice, that smile. I swear, that smile just does me in. Listened to this new CD all last weekend. Saw him on Oprah and wanted to cry listening about his new (Argentinian?) girlfriend. (bleeeeeh)...

Love how you are young and yet so old school....someone raised you right...

;-)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure