Thursday, August 27, 2009

More music

This is going to be a really quick post because I am about to head to class but I just wanted to share how excited I am about a Dave Matthews song called "Light Lift Me Up". A while back, probabaly about 3 years ago, a friend of mind introduced me to this song, and for some reason I only have 30 seconds of it on my iTunes. I have been googling it for years now, trying to find some website that plays this song because it is so rare. I scoured youTube for hours searching for it at times, and someone has finally put it on youTube. It is such a great song. It's calming, but also features Dave Matthews voice, which I love. Here is the song:


Let me know if you've heard of it before because I have yet to find anyone that has! Also I wanted to share today's outfit with you!I hope you all have a great day! Tomorrow is Friday which is definitely something to be happy about! I promise I'll have a more substantial post tomorrow.
Yours,
sCe

10 comments:

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

Seriously, you have the cutest clothes ever! I wish I'd had such a great sense style when I was in college! (For one thing, I'd have much better pictures).

Yay! Tomorrow's Friday - hope your first week was great!

BRD said...

Cute outfit! Where is that skirt from? I need one!

--DC Prep

Jules said...

I'll have to check this song out tonight. I love DMB.

I also love your outfit. That madras skirt is darling. You're too cute!

Bridges and Bites said...

cute outfit! love the shorts and the headband.

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

I am loving these back to school outfits! I put your head band in the mail today, truth be told the shipping is experimental, so you will have to let me know if there are any problems when it arrives!

tickledpink said...

You have to be the best dressed girl in class everyday! You look so cute!

The Mothership Abroad said...

Love todays outfit looks super cute!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I have that's same skirt! I love it, it's soooo comfy!

Kiss My Tiara said...

Love Dave Matthews and this song! You're so adorable, love the outfit! :)

Gerri Ward said...

YOU do wear the most Fashionably FAB outfits, and they're sooo comfortable
looking too! See no wonder Sinatra's singing about YOU, he thinks you're FAB too!:)
p.s. I luv the DAVE MATTHEWS BAND, I've seen them sooo many times!!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure